- Twenty-four years of management experience
- Vast knowledge of the building trades industry
- Extensive knowledge of contract management
- Prepared to meet any challenges
- Postgraduate education
- Thirty plus training certificates in the building maintenance, operational and sales fields
- Contract management with federal, state, county and private entities
- Complete knowledge of accounting, employee relations and customer relations
- Nationally recognized in sales, operations and published articles
Sports flooring and Coating expert. Gym floor care, Tennis court restoration and specialty coatings. Performed contracts for Virginia’s largest Public institutions and most exclusive private schools and Residences. Including Division One National runner up tennis court restoration.
- One of Virginia’s largest sports flooring companies. We recoated over six million square feet of flooring and restoration of many tennis courts. We had service contracts with three of the largest counties in the state and worked for over one hundred and fifty Federal, state and local school systems and agencies.
- Completed major projects such as William and Mary’s main gym, Caspari Cards and Gifts international headquarters. Sanded, repainted and finished many of the premier schools in Virginia.
- Managed over forty employees, responsible for payroll and relations.
- Sold, bid, managed, negotiated all contracts. Responsible for changing the way Chesterfield and Loudoun County write their bids to make the maintenance of wooden floors more cost effective.
- Responsible for operation of vehicles, equipment, processes and office.
- Started and ran one of VA/MD/DC’s largest manufacturers’ representative firms in the paper and janitorial markets.
- Sold supplies for eleven major manufacturers including household names such as San Jamar and Tornado/Karcher.
- Managed customer relations with over three hundred active accounts.
- Managed relations with National Sales Managers and the companies they lead.
Sales Manager- Responsible for the sales force and a million dollar territory
Independent contractor for representative firm, national brands
District sales manager VA/MD/DC
Started Greenhouse, lawn and garden, equipment businesses
High School Diploma
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing
Three-year postgraduate professional degree CPMR
I have earned over thirty certificates of training and trainer in all aspects of building maintenance, sales, accounting, contract management and leadership courses.
- One of two independent studies awarded in marketing at VCU
- National Award for most units sold by Proteam vacuums in 1991
- Board of Directors - Capitol Area Building Service Contractors 1990-92
- National Award for most units sold by Tornado/ Karcher
- Two National Awards for sales and operations by San Jamar
- Changed paradigm for entire cleaning industry using team cleaning
- Wrote national articles for Maintenance Supplies Magazine
- Improved the image of many Federal, State, County and independent facilities that millions of people have seen and used